Sunday, December 5, 2010

S who makes the fucking rules?

Who the fuck make the rules about what BDSM stands for. Is there an organization/institution that congregate, and define each role for us mere mortals to uphold. I hate labels they don't suit my need or nature. A snobbish Dom informed me that I wasn't a natural Dom but a switch. Because real Dom's never entertain the idea of switching. It's in there nature to lead not follow. Well I have an answer to that one FUCK YOU!!!
Just because he has a definite idea of what a Dom is to him the rules don't fucking apply to me. Being a Dom isn't a position of power/strength. Telling people what to do doesn't validate any kind of superiority. It does not make you invincible, matter of fact it shows a certain kind of weakness... because the exchange itself shows that a Dom needs the upper hand. And it's not too control the sub but too camouflage their insecurities.
A sub is a position of true strength and power not the other way around. A sub/slave is not only willing to give their entire emotional existence in a moment to please their Dom/Master, but they are willing to give it easily and still are capable of still giving more. They are not willing to with hold or turn away but transcend in a moment of bliss when they have been depleted or consumed, I sometimes think that happens simultaneously.
At the end of the day he made me feel inadequate in my request to be mentored. I am not insulted at the fact he declined my proposal, I was angry with his attitude and tone. I didn't see a need to be challenged about my views, they are mine to own. Not yours to manipulate.

No comments: